Tuesday, September 25, 2007

/halo theme song




I picked up my copy of Halo 3 at Costco today and I have to say that it is quite the awesome game. I didn't really know what to expect considering I loved the original Halo while I loathed its sequel. I've only played for about 2 hours but they were packed with awesome. Elites are terrifying, seriously. There are a few things that tick me off, however. First being that if you die, you respawn with different weapons and when you passed the checkpoint; sometimes if you die and you don't have a sniper rifle, you'll need to get lucky and kill the sniper or run around and let Arbiter snipe the enemy sniper. There are enemy snipers everywhere... everywhere. Seriously, everywhere.

More Halo stuff tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude... thats not funny

Anonymous said...

Yes it is i bet that would sell BIIIGG!! time

Anonymous said...

Guess how many people at Bungie would be excommunicated...

Anonymous said...

its funny i guess (if ur a dumbass)

Anonymous said...

Yo, this is so wrong.
Take it off, mate.
It's just plain insulting to God.
Dude, have you respect?