Monday, October 8, 2007

Lets Set Some Things Straight

Hrumph! I would like to begin with the tale of how the post of the below HALOID video came to be: I saw it a little less than a year ago, and I recently watched it again, and posted it because I thought it was still cool and worth refreshing. It has been brought to my attention that reposting regurgitated Internet phenomenon’s is not O.K. with our general viewers and I will take that into consideration.


Secondly, less than 15% of our page views come from Chunk-O-Paper, according to Google Analytics. So the referrals didn’t exactly revolutionize our traffic, although it did give it a much appreciated nudge in the right direction. We love you Chunk-O-Paper!

Thirdly, we get roughly 25 page views a day on average and only 50% of these page views are from the general Marin area. Additionally, just because people look at this site for an average of 2.7 minutes does not mean they have the rabid urge to vomit all over our shout box.

No comments: